Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Dinner and Packing

Wow, I had to take a break! So new blog here!

Monday night we had our first unofficial cast meeting. Most of the kids were there, and a few adults, and a few loved ones. The kids were bouncing off the walls, and getting dessert probably didn't help! It was really great meeting everyone, especially after all of the long email exchanges and blog fun. I have about 2 minutes of video that I will get up on my computer eventually.

The rest of today has been spent packing. I really hope my luggage isn't too heavy. right now, everything is squished in. spacebags have really helped, but they werent necessary because i cant weightwise add anything else to the suitcase. it's possible i may have packed more than i actually need, but i dont know. if i really need to, i can try to send stuff home.

i've packed about:

12 tank tops (because they are small)
5-7 tshirts
5-7 long sleeve shirts
3 heavier sweaters
1 large sweatshirt
6 shorts (3 are athletic types)
7 pants (4 jeans, 3 athletic)
4 dresses (can also be worn casually)
2 weeks worth of socks and underwear
2 bathingsuits

now this may not seem like a lot of clothes, but it takes up an entire large suitcase! or at least the better part of it. i was able to also get a few pairs of shoes in there, but i may take some stuff out. it seems too much, but i'm worried about finding laundry and weather changes.

my smaller suitcase is a pharmacy of it's own. nothing in there but health and beauty products.

i may need to reconsider some things here...

1 comment:

Greg Maheu said...

Wait... I'm just packing now. Should I have started earlier?