I got the video uploaded for act 1, so you can see all of my moments.
Don't blink! No really, don't blink!
Unfortunately, my camera doesn't do well in low light, and that is what many of my scenes are, or are quick beginning of scenes things, so the camera doesn't adjust well.
In the first nun clip, you see all of the nuns. The three of us without the white habits, we are the postulants. On the far left is Vivian, center is Maddy, and I am left. Behind us is Greg. Yes, we have male nuns (shhhh!).
In the second nun clip, I am the second to last nun.
In the following few clips, I am the maid. In one scene, there are two maids, I am the shorter.
In one house clip, I enter with a candy plate and say my one line. What you couldn't see, behind the set are a group of stage hands, and I tripped over one as I was trying to make my entrance, so I was late, then I slammed into the door. Loverly. In many of the house scenes- including the party scene- I am the one pushing the poof around.
In the last clip, I am in the pink dress.
I will get act 2 soon! That is where my better moments are!
No comments:
Post a Comment