So the internet here in Nanning is basic and isn't reliable, but I am having personal computer issues. We tried to set up a router and some settings on my computer got messed up (for lack of knowing the technical term), and I've had several computer whizes on the tour try to help. Bascally, my computer sees the internet, but is stuck on "local access only" when it should say "local access and internet". so it won't connect.
THis morning, I was doing some fiddling, and just as i was giving up (i have two of our fathers coming by today to try) suddenly, my AIM, Skype, and MSN all popped up as working.
NO freakin clue what I did or if it will last, but while I had the net, I just wanted to post that I'm having issues unrelated to the hotel network, which could prevent me from basically ever accessing the internet again until I can take it to a real repair store or computer genious.
But I have lots to talk about, so stay tuned!
2 comments:
Welcome to not living in america! we take so much for granted. there'll be about 80 of you who will certainly know that!
Interesting. sometimes i see july 11 post and sometimes july 8. But i'm always thinking of you and how much i love you!
Post a Comment