Last night, I was not so lucky.
I woke up with over 30 bites, nearly 40, on my body. Yes, you heard that right, nearly 40 bites in one night.
Bed bugs? Nah. I've killed 7 mosquitos in the room in the last 12 hrs. 3 last night in the bathroom during my shower.
I became a feast, a literal feast. I took some pictures to help you feel sick. I could only get so many in the pictures. I also did not take pictures of my shoulder (3), wrists (5), jawline (2), forehead (1). I think I may even have one or two in my hair!
And I am proud of myself because I have managed to not scratch! Oh my god is it taking everything in me not to, and I know i've scratched my wrist a few times, and have scratched what turns out to be bites when I didn't know until after I scratched (they were hidden). But I've done well. Which makes me happy, I didn't want to have to cut off my nails.
I am taking benadryl to fall asleep. The itch is enough to make you want to jump off a bridge. Don't worry, I won't, I just want to. it would be easier...
PS Ignore the pasty white legs. Haven't gotten any sun on my legs, unfortunately.
3 comments:
OMG! I am sooooo turned on right now...Not really. Sorry that you got bit up. I'm bringing 2 bottles of Deep Woods Off and one bottle of a more natural repellent that might be good to put on before you go to bed...
JEN, CHECK UR EMAIL AND see what u can answer me about grandpops question
Aah! I can relate - mosquitoes looove my skin, but usually I'm getting 2 or 3 bites at a time. Remind me to avoid that mountain! ;-)
Post a Comment