I thought it would be fun to get some of my production clips online. I'm still busy converting them from tape to DVD, but I can only do that when I go home to MD where my dad has the converting machine thing. Unless noted otherwise, all clips are from before I moved to NY, so all pre-2003. And even though Baltimore is a HUGE theater community, many of the performers are in multiple videos (for example, one is in all 4! and Leo Frank also sang the Pharoh, and Snoopy was singing the first song in the Joseph piece...and so on!). It's probably why I miss being down there so much. Such a tight community.
Because I turned AEA as soon as I got to NY, I'm not sure if I have anything on video. I"ll have to check.
-------------------------------------------------
Clip of "Parade." This was probably my most favorite show ever. I was so enthralled with it, that I based my college senior thesis on it, and even got an email interview from Uhry!
--------------------------------------------------
Joseph- my first dancing show. I'd never been in a truly dance role before, which the wives are considered. this production of it was really not heavy dancing, but at the time, I'd had minimal dance experience, so it was an achievement for me!
--------------------------------------------------
charlie brown- oy, i was sick as a dog (no pun intended). i was so congested, i'm glad they taped a decent night. there were a few performances i could barely speak! but what i couldn't say, i made up in physicality haha there are three scenes, at the end of the first is a bit of lag, just let it keep going, it will move on.
--------------------------------------------------
scrooge- 1998, this was one of my first non-school performances. the joys of community theatre! hehe but i DID get to do the show with my dad! in most of the first clip, he's generally screen right and is wearing the white scarf.
--------------------------------------------------
This is one version of a short film I did. there were multiple edits, but this one fit on youtube :) I did this film in 2006.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Past Demons
This is the trailer for a film I did. I would not recommend watching with a child or if you don't like horror (dare I say slasher?) films. It used to be called "Emily" (I was Emily), but the title was changed for final editing. This was a tough film to do, took a LOT of work. But I got to do a lot of stunts (which were still scary) and work with some great people- the ED SOUTH CAST!! yay! so between takes, we had tons of goofy fun. It was hard looking at Ed as a big bad guy, but he did well being scary.
No comments:
Post a Comment