Hey, I AM in the movie!
Now I can actually tell people that my character is in the movie. I had no idea, really!
It came on Star Movies (we don’t get the tv channel like the last hotel, just the movie channel in this hotel). I started watching in the middle of “16 Going on 17”, so I’m sure I missed stuff, but now to my character.
In the scene where Max and Elsa are in the house courtyard, just after the kids have been playing and singing “Doe a Deer” throughout town, a lady in a black dress says, “More streudal Mr. Detweiler?”
THAT’S ME!!!! I AM in the movie! Ok, my line in the play is “Frau Schrader?” offering her an empty plate of something, but it’s still me!
Who knew it could be so exciting? Hehe
I did end up buying a suitcase, it cost about 270Y which is equal to about $40. So it’s certainly not going to last forever, but I may be able to use the broken suitcase as my carry-on from now on.
No comments:
Post a Comment