My last haircut was thanksgiving weekend. Can you believe that?
I am hoping to get a haircut today. But I am also hoping to get new headshots with my economic stimulous check, so I need it to be a good haircut.
I haven't figured out which photog I want. I am deciding between two, and the costs are only about $50 off from each other. Terry prefers one over the other because the shots are more unique and interesting, but I dont know. The photographer I REALLY want refuses to answer his phone or return emails (he's also a working actor). So I give up on him.
Now I'm just wondering what to do.
Can you all check out these photogs and let me know what you think?
http://www.gornphoto.com
or
http://www.ypphoto.com
3 comments:
ME??? *I* take headshots?!
oh... but if between those two (sheesh) um, gorn is FAR better. i do not like the lady's stuff so much.
Out of two, I prefer gornphoto. The other website looks kind of dated.
-Justine
Post a Comment