Friday, June 6, 2008

Wowsers

First off, I want to thank everyone who is still reading my blog. I"m trying to keep it going while home so I can stay in the habit for my return.

So I guess the first big news is that I got my hair cut! It's much shorter than before, though still "long", and is more layered and stylized. It's not quite what I wanted, it's almost too styled for my taste, but it's a great cut nonetheless.

Also, I picked a photographer. I thank everyone for the comments and emails about the two photogs. I agree that the "adult" images on the lady's site are outdated, but she keeps her kid/teen images more updated and those are what i was looking at since I play teens. But I chose to go with the other guy, who has very interesting looking images. I am meeting him today to talk about the shoot, and what I want or dont want, what I am going for, etc. We are looking to shoot wednesday, maybe thursday, depending on the weather. I hope it doesn't rain!

I've been working an AT&T promotion this week. It's been almost 2 years since my last promo. I can't believe how hard it was on my body. It was also a poorly designed promo, which didn't make it any easier, but my goodness, it was a tough event. Fun though! And I was the lead model one day as well, which was cool.

And Yesterday, I got an awesome awesome phone call, but at this point, I can't talk about it yet, but will do when I can!

Today we learn of our return plans to China. They said we would hear back BY June 6, so I guess it's typical of Troika to wait until the last minute, so I guess we will be hearing ON June 6.

Speaking of June 6, today is my Daddy's birthday!!! Happy Birthday Daddy!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Friend!
Hadn't you heard from Troika yet? I got my return flight info a few days ago from Radar, did you get Robert's email about the 'staff changes'? And so it begins...
I want to hear about your fantastic phone call! I'm still in Phoenix, and going to Cali for a few days tomorrow--talk to you soon darling girl!

Sarah said...

oops, I meant Roberta, but you probably knew that. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,

I hope your headshot shoot goes great! I got new headshoots recently btw - so now I'm in the choosing which pics to use phase, which is always hard. :)

Congrats on your awesome phone call...

and happy birthday to your dad!

Justine :)