Saturday, June 7, 2008

This is me, not surprised.

Well folks, maybe I should take up a career in telling the future. We did indeed hear of our return to Asia. We are being delayed- again. It's not a long delay, only a week, but it's enough that I am now officially frustrated. We are being paid our salary for the additional week off. We have been laid off longer than we've been employed. It's a frustrating situation. I just want the company get the contracts signed, sealed, and delivered for the entire rest of the tour and call it a day. I mean, I do want to continue the tour, but "they" can't seem to get it together, and now, after 6 weeks of not working/not getting paid, I am just about broke. i can't take more of this.

But then I hear that the date we were given for return, June 27, is just an estimated date. That makes me frustrated as well. I"m trying to be patient, but the entire situation is frustrating, and I'm broke, so I can't wait around for them to make up their minds and get this tour together.

In other news, I am going home to MD this weekend to walk in the CCFA walk with my mom and sister and to be home for fathers day. Maybe I can get my family together.

No comments: