Thursday, June 12, 2008

New headshots!

Please tell me what you think. These are my first round picks, but I need to keep looking at them all. They are unretouched at this point. I woke up that morning with my right eye completely swollen shut and my left eye was very swollen. It went down significantly, but was still quite a lot during the shoot. I can't decide at this point. But as I said, I need to keep looking.

The brick-colored shirt (legit) and the purple shirt (commercial) are top runners right now, i think.

Remember that my general age range is high school and college age, but on stage I play younger, and on camera, I could potentially play older.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bottom two are not my favorites, but i think you a beautiful so it's hard to choose!

Sari said...

i like the last four... commercial and legit. :-)