





This past weekend, our last weekend together for a while, unfortunately, we had to spend most of it apart.
I was hired to work a high-profile event in which I was a mascot, loved by children everywhere. People who thought they were being original would see me and start singing the Teenae Mutant Ninja Turtle song, which is funny because nothing about my costume said "ninja", but it was fun. We also worked with members of the improv troupe, Upright Citizens Brigade.










While I was sweating away as the turtle, Terry was off at his painting seminar in Locust Valley. After my long work day at the event, I was able to join Terry at his seminar, though I didn't get there until nearly 130am sunday morning. He was painting at these gardens, similar, though no where near as nice, as the Botanical Gardens. So here are some pictures of Terry doing his thing.




No comments:
Post a Comment