Friday, June 11, 2010

Last week in LA

Well, I leave for Toronto this weekend. I got all packed up earlier in the week for the most part, so we spent the week hanging out together. We went bike riding on the beach in Santa Monica, and went hiking at the famous Vazquez Rocks not too far from LA.

And we had a fancy, expensive dinner at Gyenari, a Korean BBQ place. It was a disaster haha We couldn't BBQ very well, and we killed our chicken. They were so nice and made us a whole new batch of chicken to take home with us.

We also went back to Disneyland for what I hoped would prove a fruitful trip to see the new World of Color, and we were joined by Max and Katie. They were clearly doing a production of it, but after waiting until an hour past park closing, they kicked us out :( It was a special press preview, and GMA was filming in the morning. But we had a relaxing, cool evening and then left.




















No comments: