Welcome to my blog! I don't update as often as I should, so be sure to subscribe so you get the latest and greatest news!
Check out my photos and videos here!
Videos (click here)
Photos (click here)
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Sad
I suppose I shouldn't really go into it here, but recently (as in, a day or two before I left for Toronto) I learned that my grandfather has cancer, an aggressive kind with no true treatment. The news seems to be getting worse and worse. it's been decided that he's going into nursing care then hospice care, or something, I'm not sure. A part of me is maybe using the job as a way to keep my mind off of things to come, and part of me just really wants to go back home. Now. The news coming to me just keeps getting more and more negative, and all I want is to help make it all better somehow. I know I can't make anything better, but sometimes just having someone there can be nice, and maybe thats all I really want. I don't know anymore. What I do know is that I feel very lonely, almost like I'm going through this alone, mostly because I am. I haven't told anyone here about it, don't know anyone well enough yet to share this with, and am hundreds, thousands of miles from my family and loved ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment