Well, the news from home isn't getting any better, and I definitely feel so helpless here, like I'm supposed to be somewhere else more important: home with family. But mom says no. So I stay, and try to distract myself, which is not very easy.
Today we begin rehearsals for our first show. I am looking forward to the read-thru today and getting to work on this show, which just sounds and looks like so much fun. We worked on ensemble music yesterday and I can't believe how talented everyone is. These shows are going to be great. I guess we will begin staging tomorrow!
1 comment:
Jen, I believe we have some time. If i think you need to ask about coming home for a quick visit, I will let you know. as for after, you were so good while he was alive, unless u need to be here for YOUR recovery, you don't have to be. but do ask about the situation so we know.
Post a Comment